London – £375 – £450 per day + Extenstions
IT Security Analyst – £450 per day – 3 months
My client is a leading international provider of online payment solutions. They currently process 150+ currencies and offer access to all international cards and popular local payment methods to merchants through one integration.
As my client is rapidly growing and expanding their capabilities they are looking for a proactive Security Analyst to drive security awareness as well as adoption of security best practices across the business.
– Excellent knowledge of AWS Cloud Security
– Excellent knowledge of Linux & Windows operating systems
– Knowledge of PCI DSS and regulated environments
- Continually monitoring the technical security on both AWS Cloud infrastructure and Data Centre environment
- Planning, implementing and upgrading physical, technical and administrative security controls
- Protecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all the systems and the data stored within – including encryption, access management & data retention
- Define security policies, process and procedures in collaboration with various business units ensuring they are evidenced and aligned to compliance requirements and kept up to date
Please apply for this role with your most up to date CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
Duration3 monthsStart DateASAPRate£375 – £450 per day + ExtenstionsEmployment Businessonezeero
ContactThomas Cowell ReferenceJS-50200750Posted Date08/05/2019 13:44:53Permalinkhttp://www.jobserve.com/G8K0w