Could this be your next position? We hope so, if you happen to be a Electronics Design Engineer we’d like to hear from you! The role would make sure that you will contribute to the development of new electronic hardwares, mainly in the design of FPGA code. you will ensure the robustness, reliability, and testability of its implementations. Taking advantage of his/her experience, he/she will contribute with the other team members to the different steps of the development process: analysis, technical specification, design, components selection, development, testing, technical documentation, and maintenance. The Electronic Design Engineer is able to work closely with peers in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Analyze and review product requirements, and discuss technical feasibility
- Study of the related technologies and tools
- Build technical design proposals
- Design of the FPGA code in Verilog and/or VHDL language
- Participate in peer code reviews
- Software simulation and verification
- Design of a test and debug environment that can also be used for the production quality control
- Debug of the code on the real final hardware platform
- Create or maintain technical documentation
- Support EVS software developers that will integrate the new hardware
- Solve defects reported in the defect tracking system
- Maintain existing code
- Identify risks and discuss them with the Quality Control department for building adequate test plans
- Make work estimates for the tasks assigned to you
- Plan, track and report your daily work and your assigned tasks to your direct manager
- Follow the EVS software development process (Source Control Management, Defect Tracking, Coding Rules, Continuous Integration)
- Identify and propose process improvements
- Achieves high-quality results through thoughtful analysis and planning; target driven and result oriented
- Excellent analytical skills, strong object-oriented design skills
- Focus on quality, detail minded, willing to take care of customer point of view
- Open for changes and continuous learning
- Capable of executing tasks autonomously, of planning and communicating planning and progress, of getting help where needed
- Shows initiative, is curious and communicates well about initiatives
- Good written and verbal communication skills, shares information actively; responds properly, reports on-time; accepts criticism and other opinions, addresses criticism constructively
- Excellent team player
- High-stress resistance; does not give up in a crisis situation; does not lose control under pressure
- Fluent in French and working knowledge of English
- Engineer, Masters or Ph.D. degree in Electronic or equivalent by experience
If this is a position that you would like to learn more about then please get in touch! Sam Wiltshire will be more than happy to discuss in more detail!
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Contract Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within the IoT Industry.