Zürich – negotiable Contract
Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
Senior IT Program Manager (IT & Accounting)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Senior IT Program Manager to work on a Strategic Program.
Overview of the project:
- Responsible for delivering some of the banks largest and most strategic IT programs.
- This leader role will be tasked with driving and ensuring the implementation of multiple IT workstreams within a top bank initiative
- This role will deliver strategic capabilities in a Matrix organization using both agile and waterfall software delivery models.
- By relying on his/her prior 10-15 years of experience in delivering key initiatives in large IT organizations (preferably in finance and accounting areas of financial services firms), the program manager will ensure they are ensuring quality solutions are delivered into the risk and finance IT landscape for our customers.
- Delivering Key Programs to the Organization all while organizing, navigating and leading Matrix teams of onshore and offshore resources
- Responsible for Detailed Quantitative Program, Project and Metric Reporting
- Responsible for Status Reporting and Presentation Building
- Proactively track program and projects’ tasks, milestones, risks, actions, issues and dependencies in project plans
- Provide support and guidance for scope and change request management processes
- Responsible for Financials & Budgets Management
- Manage budget/forecast/actuals across the workstreams and perform detailed budget reconciliations and facilitate the resolution process of the discrepancies
- Participating and Leading Working Group Meetings:
- Leadership: Gather, collate and present the key issues to the Program Management team
- Collaborate with the Working Groups to ensure deliverable timelines are achieved
- Coordinate with IT Teams to schedule and complete assigned tasks and deliverables
The skills and experience needed for these positions are:
- 10-15 years of skilled program manager experience in global IT environment with proven experience in accounting areas of financial services firms
- Agile and waterfall software delivery experience
- Proven experience working with offshore teams
- IFRS, US-GAAP and SOX experience highly beneficial
- Exquisite presentation development and delivery skills
- Strategic and innovative DNA and approaches in identifying and solving issues
- Fluent in English
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Sophia Biafora.
LocationZürich, SwitzerlandIndustryITDuration12 monthsStart DateASAPRatenegotiableEmployment BusinessExperis AGContactSophia Biafora ReferenceJS-BBBH102988Posted Date08/05/2019 11:41:42Permalinkhttp://www.jobserve.com/G8Kfp