Dublin – EUR45k – EUR50k per annum + Additional benefits Permanent
Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
You will be working with various business and ICT units to ensure timely and quality deliverables. The role will see the successful candidate working along with experienced developers on site which means there will be plenty of learning on the job to enhance skills. You will also be afforded the opportunity of acquire knowledge of the IBM ETL tool Datastage. The role will require you to work in an Agile environment and provide business critical support.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design and build high quality robust software for the Integration Team
- Unit and Integration test all code prior to release ensuring quality solutions are delivered and support is provided on delivered code when necessary.
- Document Solutions.
- On-going enhancement of software development life cycle and software engineering best practices.
- Work with QA to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Perform first and second line support duties.
- Any other duties as determined by line managers
Knowledge, Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle with IBM Integration Bus (or similar tool)
- Knowledge of database concepts and implementation, strong SQL skills
- Knowledge on Web Service (SOAP and REST), WSDL, XML and XSD, and other standard formats HTTP, JMS and SSL.
- Knowledge of Angular desirable but not essential.
- Experience working with both Windows and Linux.
- Clean coding and refactoring skills with excellent problem solving ability
- Financial services experience is desirable though not essential.
- Ability to work in an Agile/Kanban oriented development team.
Essential Skills & Abilities:
- Strong communication skills with an ability to deal with all levels in a confident and professional manner
- Be a proactive team player who is motivated by achieving targets
- Must have a very flexible approach to work and be confident working in a fast moving, exciting environment.
- Truly passionate about software development, thinks outside the box and constantly looks for ways to improve
- Strong attention to detail required
LocationDublin, IrelandIndustryITCategoryGraduateDurationPermanentRateEUR45k – EUR50k per annum + Additional benefitsEmployment AgencyHarvey Nash GroupContactEduardo Alves ReferenceJS-349242Posted Date15/04/2019 15:36:18Permalinkhttp://www.jobserve.com/G52oM