Senior Growth Data Engineer / Analyst
About this job
RESPONSIBILITIES As a Growth Senior Data Engineer / Analyst, you will help lead growth and customer engagement initiatives for our mobile products. You will be data-driven and results focused, thriving at the intersection of data, product, engineering, and marketing. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical, analytical, and product marketing background – with a motivation to use analytic insight to grow Xapo mobile customer base on a Global scale. The successful candidate will have curiosity, a passion for data, and demonstrate data leadership to impact the business.
- Diligence, perseverance, and proactiveness are key to succeed in this position.
- Lead structure and implementation of metrics tracking systems, working directly with the Sr Director of Growth.
- Utilize Amplitude, Python, Tableau, Looker and SQL to pull data and provide key analytical insights.
- Report, monitor, track, and analyze traffic, revenue, and other KPIs.
- Identify product risks/opportunities and communicate them succinctly and effectively.
- Help product team set up A/B tests and perform statistical analysis on results to provide actionable insights.
- Build statistical models to predict interactions and segment users based on behaviour.
- Provide ad-hoc analytics support as needed, ranging from helping teams develop the question through tracking and implementation to analytics and insights.
- Collaborate with the Business Intelligence team on building shareable data tools, maintain documentation, and participate in deep-dives to understand drivers of success.
- Collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams and work on solutions which have a larger impact on Xapo business.
- 7 years’ experience in growth marketing, data analytics, or a related field;
- Proven experience of using successfully the analytic platform Amplitude.
- In-depth understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Proven experience of having worked for a mobile app with large growth.
- Experience in designing and building dimensional data models to improve accessibility, efficiency, and quality of data.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Experience developing, maintaining, automating, visualizing, analyzing, and communicating reporting to management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or a related field is preferred.
- Fluency in English written/spoken