Auckland or Wellington – Top NZ Salary
Applicants who require a work visa welcomed
Are you an experienced SAP FINANCE Solution Architect that is looking for the right challenge and new level of adventure? Are you interested in relocating permanently to New Zealand?
We are looking for an SAP s4HANA Finance Pre-Sales Architect (Solution Architect) for a high level, strategic and industry influencing role that will see you working across a broad range of clients, across various landscapes in a very dynamic and well paid role.
This is a Business Critical position that will have a high degree of internal and external influence and will see you leading Enterprise-Wide solution design. This is a business orientated role that requires a high level of business acumen and experience. We are therefore looking for someone with proven experience of understanding complex business scenarios, articulating varying solutions and driving the subsequent delivery of SAP projects with a specific focus on Finance and Analytics.
You will have proven experience in leading clients, building key relationships and working at a strategic level setting the direction/building SAP roadmaps and bringing together everything you need for a success delivery. You will own the process throughout and have responsibility for presenting the overall architecture solution. The emphasis in on enterprise architectural leadership and everything that stems from this.
To clarify – this role operates at a higher level than most Architects, and therefore the focus will be on engaging at the most senior client levels, verifying business needs and subsequently proposing the high-level broad and holistic solutions. This position brings with it end to-end accountability across pre-sales through to final delivery.
This role is brilliant mix of pre-sales, architectural, account management and strategic responsibilities.
Your Ideal Background:
- 12+ years of SAP Consulting experience, and a minimum of 5 years at Architect/Solution Architect level.
- Strong Pre-Sales and RFP experience essential
- Strong Finance focus with S/4 HANA experience.
- Experience working with large and complex companies and technical landscapes.
- Broad SAP experience and knowledge across both technical and functional domains.
- Proven strategic client relationship building experience.
- Excellent English language communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills, and the critical ability to build and lead delivery teams.
- Commercial acumen must be strong, and you will need to have had a consistent history of being a high performer with excellent results.
Overseas applications are actively encouraged. Visas and relocation assistance will be provided.
If you feel that your background and experience qualify you for this role, and you can demonstrate a passion for Consulting, then forward your resume details to (see below) or call our SAP Team direct.
LocationAuckland or Wellington, New ZealandIndustryITStart DateASAPRateTop NZ SalaryEmployment AgencyMorgan Campbell LtdContactErvin Mehta EmailContact This Employment AgencyReferenceJSFIN PRE-SALESPosted Date29/04/2019 10:23:37 AMPermalinkhttp://www.jobserve.com/G7Jhd