Stockholm, Sweden – SEK
Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
Consultnord is an IT Service Management Consultancy and Systems integrator that focuses on value, speed of delivery, and high quality technology solutions. Our High Performance IT approach combines skilled professionals, business methodology and advanced technology solutions.
Consultnord is looking for an experienced Test Manager for one of our clients in Stockholm, Sweden. We are seeking for candidates available for long term contract positions, Full time onsite in Sweden.Candidate will support current and future enterprise project initiatives.
- Work closely with business analysts, test managers, development managers, and test managers to understand the operational/functional requirements of the affected project (s)/system (s) in the market risk portfolio.
- Review the requirements, specifications and supporting documents and understand what needs to be tested.
- Participate in step-by-step procedures, test case analyzes with relevant teams/stakeholders
- Design, create, and run full test scenarios, test cases, and test data as needed.
- Design and run automated tests
- You should be able to create SQL queries to test databases and perform data comparisons.
- Perform the tests according to the defined procedures and report the defects, define the severity and priority for each defect.
- Create daily/weekly progress reports in Test Lead/Test Manager.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the field of quality assurance and testing
- Basic knowledge of Oracle/SQL and front & back tests
- Good knowledge of STLC and test methodologies
- You know the Agile/DevOps models and have hands-on experience in test planning, test preparation, test execution, and fault reporting.
- Comfortable with automation tools such as HP UFT, QTP, Selenium and other industry-leading tools.
Good to Know
- Experience working in the field of investment banking/risk management
- Experience in test automation for large complex systems
- Very good spoken and written English is required
- Problem solving skills, logical and structured thinking
- Ability to learn and work independently with new technologies
- Excellent task and time management skills
- Attention to details
LocationStockholm, SwedenIndustryITRateSEKEmployment AgencyConsultnordContactDorian CekaniReferenceJS5CC6DCD141CF90002C67E077/699510938Posted Date18/05/2019 12:44:51 Permalinkhttp://www.jobserve.com/G7SL0