Applicants who require a work visa welcomed
Job Title – Citrix Architect
Location – Vienna, Austria
Job Type – Contract
- Minimum of 12+ years of experience in Citrix, Windows & Virtualization technology.
- Citrix Architect is responsible for Architect and Design of customer environments.
- Should be able to participate and propose expected solution to customer.
- Expert level knowledge in the following areas – Citrix Server, XenApp, XenDesktop, NetScaler, AppSense, ControlUp.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills in above.
- In-depth understanding about Citrix Server & Virtualization.
- Follow ITIL processes – Incident management, Problem management, Change management, Performance management, Capacity management, Configuration & availability management activities.
- “Participate in Change & release management
– Plan & Implement routine, normal & complex changes
– Participate in CAB and TAB
– Raise change requests where required”
- Ability to lead escalations.
- Participate or lead all projects independently.
- Excellent communications, customer service & documentation skills, oral and written.
- Design & Architecture development and management of Citrix Environment.
- Propose cost optimized solution for various customer requirement.
- Installation/Configuration/Managing XenApp 7.6/7.15
- Creation of Citrix VM/Clone providing them via Provisioning Server
- Backup/Hot fix installation on XenApp 7.6
- Installation/Configuration Xen App 7.6
- Advanced Knowledge and work Experience on Citrix Provisioning Server in absence & Controllers.
- Advanced Knowledge and work Experience on Citrix Storefront
- Advanced Knowledge and work Experience on Citrix Netscaler with Access Gateway
- Day today handling Citrix Issues/Citrix User Issues
- Farm and Servers Reports/Maintenance/expertise in Citrix and Group policy management
- Citrix Xen app client Issues
- Maintenance of all the Citrix Server Farm
- Citrix Profile Management
- Dell Wyse device support and maintenance
- VMware 5.5/6.5 management knowledge to create new template and configuration management for Citrix Provisioning Services
- Windows Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Group policy, Scripting knowledge to manage the current Citrix infrastructure
- 8-10 Years of experience in Citrix Administration with both XenApp and XenDektop with multiple sites and farms.
- Strong knowledge in design, implementation, troubleshooting of Citrix Presentation Server, XenApp and Xendesktop. Have performed Citrix upgrade and farm migration from planning through implementation.
- Printers Management in Citrix
- Citrix Patch Management and policies configuration
- Strong knowledge in configuring Roaming profiles and Streaming profile configuration
- ITIL Knowledge
- Microsoft Server 2008R2and Windows 2012,2016
- Proven success in enterprise virtualization global architectures having multiple Active Directory Domains, XenApp Farms, XenDesktop Farms, PVS Farms, multiple zones, Citrix Policies;
- Extensive application debugging experiencing utilizing Citrix tools, Microsoft System Internals Tools, Wireshark or other packet capturing tools, and PVS logging.
- Adept skills with Provisioning Services Farm management and corresponding VDISKs management, updating, coordinating UAT, and Powershell/VBS Scripting
- Citrix Certified Expert – Virtualization
- Citrix NetScaler SD-WAN Certified
- Citrix Certified Professional – Networking
- XenApp and XenDesktop Service on Citrix Cloud Certified
XenApp and XenDesktop Service Integration with Microsoft Azure Certified