Oman – 76674.74 – 96852.30 Annual ckage GBP
Executive Principal – Oman
Our client requires an exceptional leader who brings passion for continuous improvement and a relentless pursuit of leadership excellence.
Starting August 2019 as the Executive Principal you will lead, organise and manage this highly regarded K to 12 IB curriculum school in Oman.
The Principals key deliverables are aligned with the annual school quality review and the school’s strategic plan. You must be an excellent communicator and compelling story-teller, to ensure our new families understand our dynamic educational offer for their children which will in turn drive strong student enrolment.
Key objectives include education quality and outcomes, student well-being, school growth, financial targets, staff development, and resource utilisation.
To be successful in this role you must hold/be able to deliver the following
- Past experience as an Executive Principal/Head of School or Deputy of a large mixed gender K-12.
- International (ideally Gulf) senior leadership experience
- Strong faculty/staff development and management skills: Previous experience mentoring, supervising, and evaluating employees, complemented by the ability to build and maintain positive and productive working relationships.
- Solid track record in identifying, selecting and developing people.
- Previous experience managing diverse levels of skills.
- Previous experience leading a diverse organisation.
- Previous experience leading through other managers (ability to delegate).
- This position requires a steady hand and the ability to effectively deal with complex challenges with demonstrated, consistent intellectual sharpness, agility and capability.
- Able to hold people accountable for their own roles.
- Individuals with advanced degrees are sought; candidates with a terminal degree are highly desired.
- Past experience working with stakeholders in the school, such as students, parents, teachers, external visitors, MOE supervisors and officials.
- Due to visa restrictions, candidates who turn 60 years or above during the term of the contract are unable to be considered.
Note/A full job description is available on request.
An attractive and negotiable tax free salary is to be offered on a contract of two years (renewable on review).
Furnished accommodation, rented car or allowance, annual airfare (+ family), end of service benefit per Omani laws, medical insurance, telephone allowances, utilities and visa costs are included. Tuition is also available for accompanying children.
Contact Michael Smith – i with an updated CV, covering letter/supporting statement. Shortlisting interviews via Skype will take place with immediate effect. Selected candidates will then be invited to Oman for face to face interviews from the 10 May.
LocationOmanIndustryEducationRate76674.74 – 96852.30 Annual ckage GBPEmployment AgencyAcademics LTDContactAcademics LTDReferenceJS3573_6902616/705359486Posted Date18/05/2019 19:37:18Permalinkhttp://www.jobserve.com/G9TFj