One of my multi-national clients is urgently looking for a Microstrategy Architect for a 6-12 month contract in Doha, Qatar. The Microstrategy Architect is expected to demonstrate expert competencies in excellent customer presentation skills, technical documentation, and periodic complex service delivery in their designated solution focus area. Maintains deep technical subject matter expertise in areas related to Microstrategy solution which includes designing MSTR project configuration, Security Model building, Self Service BI & Analytics. Follows and analyses industry trends in order to contribute to company and industry thought-leadership.
- Bachelors in Computer Science Engineering (or equivalent)
- 10 plus years of IT experience with key focus on Business Intelligence, Microstrategy, Analytics and Big Data.
- Working at customer locations across the globe, presenting solutions, putting forward Microstrategy domain specific information within the context of a Healthcare, retail etc.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Fluent in relational database concepts and Data warehousing concepts
- Expertise in Dimensional Modeling technique
- Must be knowledgeable in software development life cycles/methodologies ie Agile & DevOps
- Has strong presentation and collaboration skills and can communicate all aspects of the job requirements, including the creation of formal documentation
- Strong problem solving, time management and organizational skills
- Excellent Customer Presentation skills mandatory
- Experience in designing reporting solution using Microstratery landscape.
- End to End experience in Microstrategy tool
- Experience in Business Data Analytics tools such as MS Power BI, QlikSense, Tableau or Spotfire
- Exposure to databases such Oracle Exadata, Sql Server etc
- Viewed as the trusted advisor to lead analysis of the technical environment, assess current state, identify future state, conduct gap analysis, create and communicate the vision, and recommend prioritization from an architecture perspective.
- Assesses the readiness of the technical environment (including the systems, tools, technologies, processes, and resource requirements) to implement the architecture.
- Proposes, recommends or facilitates the selection of appropriate tools, techniques, and resources for all technical components of the solution.
- Responsible for identifying technical risks, communicating those risks and recommending solutions that mitigate the risk to the client and to project Team.
Skills: Business Intelligence, MicroStrategy, Analytics and Big Data
Location: Doha, Qatar
Apply now for immediate interviews!
LocationDoha, QatarIndustryITDuration6 – 12 monthsStart DateASAPEmployment BusinessGazelle Global ConsultingContactEmmanuel Sackey ReferenceJS -CR/053111Posted Date23/05/2019 10:55:59Permalinkhttp://www.jobserve.com/G9rva