Denmark – £400 – £450 per annumContract
Start Date: 1st August
On Site in Denmark
Duration: 3+ months
A salesforce QA wanted for a leading CRM Vendor in Denmark
- knowledge of all round testing
- manual and automation testing
- knowledge of Agile and scrum testing
- Knowledge of Salesforce Sales cloud
- Willing to travel and be on site
- You will identify a detailed strategy for test management
- hands on testing
- agile methodology
- Experience with PI and Sprint work to acquire knowledge of business and solutions
- Knowledge of SFDC, to understand the basic system behaviour.
- You will be assisting in the process of hands on testing with appropriate team members which will include an overview of expected test coverage, test strategy, design timetables, expected manual test coverage.
- Working closely with project managers and release manager
- Detailed test plans and project overviews
- Staff QA consultants to execute the tests
This role paths a way for career development in SFDC as well as great opportunities.
Here at Mason Frank International we’re the only dedicated Salesforce.com recruitment business that not only serve the technology sector but also the ‘sales’ sector of the eco-system and partner network
If you are interested in this role or need more information please
Please apply to: (see below) or call 0203 826 6733
LocationDenmarkIndustryITStart Date01/08/2019Rate£400 – £450 per annumEmployment BusinessMason Frank InternationalContactDonna Gorani Sylaj EmailContact This Employment BusinessReferenceJS-DQAPosted Date07/06/2019 17:39:17Permalinkhttp://www.jobserve.com/HBPaK