We have found 9 interesting questions that can make your partner in conversation get involved in a discussion about things they’ve probably never thought of before. These questions require detailed answers, so “yes” and “no” replies won’t work. And still, there are no correct answers. But as we all know, sometimes a good question is already an answer.
And remember, you shouldn’t ask these questions to a person you are afraid to be disappointed in.
- Would you open an envelope that has the date of your death inside? With the answer to this question, you might understand a person’s level of fatalism and their attitude to life in general.
- Would you be friends with yourself? Here you can figure out a person’s self-esteem, their strengths and weaknesses, and how interesting they are.
- If you could see a measuring scale above people’s heads, what would you want this scale to measure? Their status in society, their level of happiness, their wealth, etc.? With the answer to this question, you will be able to understand a person’s values and priorities.
- What do you do differently from other people? Here, you can understand a person’s self-esteem, their sense of humor, the level of craziness in them, and how unique their personality is.
- If your partner never finds out that you accidentally cheated on them, would you tell them about it? The answer indicates a person’s moral standards and their attitude toward other people.
- Do you ever get the feeling that the current day has been repeated 100 times? With the answer to this question, you might understand how a person lives their life and whether their life is meaningful to them or not.
- If women and men lived on 2 different planets what would happen to both of these planets?Here you can understand whether this person is inclined to stereotypic thinking or how logical they are.
- If you commit a crime to feed your hungry child, are you a bad person or did you commit the crime out of necessity? Again, this will show a person’s moral standards and their attitude toward their family.
- If happiness was money, what would your job be? Here you can understand a person’s hopes and dreams, and what they feel like they are missing in their life.
There are so many other questions and dilemmas. You can even use them as entertainment at a party or as a way to get to know a person better.
Which questions would you ask a person that you’re interested in?